|Are you looking for a rewarding career that is fun and exciting?
Top Hat Photo Booth is exactly what you are looking for! We are currently looking for responsible, outgoing, and energetic people to join our photo operations team.
Why work for us?
We offer an exciting work environment in a supportive and collaborative office and at prime venues where your customers are happy to be there! You are rewarded for your hard work with personal recognition awards and other incentives! We offer opportunities for advancement . Staff members are our family; we are invested in your success! Our orientation and in-house training are your building blocks for success. No photography experience needed.
$10.00 per hour + Tips
Friday, Saturday & Sunday afternoons and evenings. More hours are typically available in spring & summer months.
The Photo Booth Attendant rotates between three roles that include customer service, booth preparations, and minor technical and computer operations. Travel is required.
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Have a general understanding of computers and printers.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Able to lift 50lbs without assistance.
- Must be at least 20 years of age and have reliable transportation.
- Able to work weekends.
- Maintain an active Driver’s License
- Maintain an operating vehicle
- Deliver, setup, and manage the photo booths at various event locations.
- Greet and direct guests to the photo booth.
- Assist guests with the booth to ensure they have a clear understanding of how the booth works.
- Display a positive attitude while assisting multiple guests and providing excellent customer service.
- Resolve problems and Client issues rapidly.
- Ensure that all displays are in working order, and that the area is neat and usable at all times by maintaining Standards of Excellence.
- Continually meet required time goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service that inspires repeat visits and expands our customer base.
Must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, team environment and to meet deadlines. Some weekends and evening hours are required.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $10.00/hour + Tips
- Job Location: Las Vegas Valley.
- Required education: High school or equivalent diploma
- Please send us a head shot of yourself.
- Please email your resume to email@example.com